Pure Financial Advice: Independent Financial Advisor in Berkshire
Pure Financial Advice are traditional Independent Financial Advisers in Tilehurst, Reading that believe in the ethos of giving advice. The principal Jerry Rubin has over 25 years industry experience specialising in all areas of financial planning including investments, pensions, tax planning, protection and mortgages.
Unlike many Independent Financial Advisers, Pure Financial Advice does not belong to a network, it is directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. This allows us complete freedom to select the most suitable products for our clients from all providers throughout the industry. Pure Financial Advice uses the latest technology in relation to financial planning and researching the marketplace.
Advice is provided to Individuals or Companies . This can either be a new enquiry or maybe you require a review. A review can be important as we can ensure your investments and pensions meet your requirements or your protection arrangements provide the benefits you expect at a competitive price.
Pure Financial Advice aims to build up a long term ongoing relationship with its clients in order to assist them along their financial life stages and to do this we provide regular reviews of your finances so we are always up to date with current wishes and are able to adapt life changes as they happen.
Pure Financial Advice works on a fee basis – or commission basis where appropriate, or a combination of both. This will be discussed at our initial meeting that is normally free of charge, and you are under no obligation when we meet.
Please call us to arrange an appointment
or to discuss your financial advice needs. Tel: 0118 9431789
- Saturday Papers: Boots faces inquiry over cancer drug price hikeAnd Australian owner of Homebase has sold the DIY chain for £1 after losing hundreds of millions.
- The Accumulator: FTSE's week of highs ends on a lowFTSE 100 falls behind a number of global markets after a week that featured two all-time highs ends with losses.
- Woodford Patient faces relegation in FTSE reshuffleWoodford Patient Capital set for relegation to 'small cap' status with shares having lost a quarter of their value since launch.
- Birrell warns private equity party drawing to a closeCitywire A-rated manager reduces private equity exposure after strong performance that he says has left fewer opportunities.
- St James's Place makes raft of fund manager changesNational advice group changes managers on a number of major strategies, including £3 billion Balanced Managed and £1.2 billion Alternative Assets funds.
- Scams on screen: soap studios eye pension storylineThe Department for Work and Pensions has spoken to soap studios about including a pension scam storyline to raise awareness.