Pure Financial Advice: Independent Financial Advisor in Berkshire
Pure Financial Advice are traditional Independent Financial Advisers in Tilehurst, Reading that believe in the ethos of giving advice. The principal Jerry Rubin has over 25 years industry experience specialising in all areas of financial planning including investments, pensions, tax planning, protection and mortgages.
Unlike many Independent Financial Advisers, Pure Financial Advice does not belong to a network, it is directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. This allows us complete freedom to select the most suitable products for our clients from all providers throughout the industry. Pure Financial Advice uses the latest technology in relation to financial planning and researching the marketplace.
Advice is provided to Individuals or Companies . This can either be a new enquiry or maybe you require a review. A review can be important as we can ensure your investments and pensions meet your requirements or your protection arrangements provide the benefits you expect at a competitive price.
Pure Financial Advice aims to build up a long term ongoing relationship with its clients in order to assist them along their financial life stages and to do this we provide regular reviews of your finances so we are always up to date with current wishes and are able to adapt life changes as they happen.
Pure Financial Advice works on a fee basis – or commission basis where appropriate, or a combination of both. This will be discussed at our initial meeting that is normally free of charge, and you are under no obligation when we meet.
Please call us to arrange an appointment
or to discuss your financial advice needs. Tel: 0118 9431789
- The Accumulator: oil's rally sparks Trump angerOil has been on a tear, rallying nearly 16% over the last month, sparking an angry response from US president Donald Trump.
- Norris shorts Fever-Tree, says shares could halveFund manager Barry Norris bets against mixer drinks maker whose shares have risen more than 16-fold in less than four years.
- Pound slumps as Carney casts doubt on May hikePound continues decline as Bank of England governor Mark Carney suggests interest rate rise in May is not a foregone conclusion.
- Barclays' Staley faces fine for whistleblowing scandalRegulators plan fine for Barclays boss Jes Staley after he tried to uncover the identity of a whistleblower.
- Barclays boss Staley faces fine for whistleblowing scandalRegulators have imposed a fine on Barclays boss Jes Staley after concluding a year-long probe into his conduct after he tried to uncover the identity of a whistleblower.
- The Expert View: Rio, Marks and Spencer and DebenhamsOur daily roundup of analyst commentary on shares, also including National Express and CYBG.