Pure Financial Advice: Independent Financial Advisor in Berkshire
Pure Financial Advice are traditional Independent Financial Advisers in Tilehurst, Reading that believe in the ethos of giving advice. The principal Jerry Rubin has over 25 years industry experience specialising in all areas of financial planning including investments, pensions, tax planning, protection and mortgages.
Unlike many Independent Financial Advisers, Pure Financial Advice does not belong to a network, it is directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. This allows us complete freedom to select the most suitable products for our clients from all providers throughout the industry. Pure Financial Advice uses the latest technology in relation to financial planning and researching the marketplace.
Advice is provided to Individuals or Companies . This can either be a new enquiry or maybe you require a review. A review can be important as we can ensure your investments and pensions meet your requirements or your protection arrangements provide the benefits you expect at a competitive price.
Pure Financial Advice aims to build up a long term ongoing relationship with its clients in order to assist them along their financial life stages and to do this we provide regular reviews of your finances so we are always up to date with current wishes and are able to adapt life changes as they happen.
Pure Financial Advice works on a fee basis – or commission basis where appropriate, or a combination of both. This will be discussed at our initial meeting that is normally free of charge, and you are under no obligation when we meet.
Please call us to arrange an appointment
or to discuss your financial advice needs. Tel: 0118 9431789
- Saturday Papers: Qualcomm dismisses Broadcom’s $146bn offerAnd US charged 13 Russians over conspiracy to disparage Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump in 2016 election.
- FTSE recovers with first positive week after crash‘It is too early to call the end of the bull market,’ says a fund manager as FTSE 100 sets course to record first week of gains after February crash.
- Seize on volatility to buy into emerging marketsAshmore Group's Jan Dehn says investors are typically rewarded for buying into emerging markets at times of stress.
- Fidelity taps into Select 50 buy list with Balanced fund launchFund group launches Select 50 Balanced fund for investors on its platform, tapping into its buy list of favoured funds.
- Pricey stocks? They've been dear for decadesInvesco economist John Greenwood warns investors not to place too much stock in some historical valuation methods for shares.
- The Expert View: Centrica, Standard Life Aberdeen and RelxOur daily roundup of analyst commentary on shares, also including Playtech and GoCompare.