Pure Financial Advice: Independent Financial Advisor in Berkshire
Pure Financial Advice are traditional Independent Financial Advisers in Tilehurst, Reading that believe in the ethos of giving advice. The principal Jerry Rubin has over 30 years industry experience specialising in all areas of financial planning including investments, pensions, tax planning, protection and mortgages.
Unlike many Independent Financial Advisers, Pure Financial Advice does not belong to a network, it is directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. This allows us complete freedom to select the most suitable products for our clients from all providers throughout the industry. Pure Financial Advice uses the latest technology in relation to financial planning and researching the marketplace.
Advice is provided to Individuals or Companies . This can either be a new enquiry or maybe you require a review. A review can be important as we can ensure your investments and pensions meet your requirements or your protection arrangements provide the benefits you expect at a competitive price.
Pure Financial Advice aims to build up a long term ongoing relationship with its clients in order to assist them along their financial life stages and to do this we provide regular reviews of your finances so we are always up to date with current wishes and are able to adapt life changes as they happen.
Pure Financial Advice works on a fee basis – or commission basis where appropriate, or a combination of both. This will be discussed at our initial meeting that is normally free of charge, and you are under no obligation when we meet.
Please call us to arrange an appointment
or to discuss your financial advice needs. Tel: 0118 9431789
- Sunday Papers: Amazon bids for Homebase storesAnd Wall Street toasts the longest bull market run ever.
- Saturday Papers: Turkish lira under renewed pressureAnd Trump asks SEC to study scrapping quarterly earnings reports.
- FTSE falls as sanctions threat reignites Turkey sell-offLira resumes slide after US threatens Turkey with more sanctions if jailed church minister is not released.
- The Accumulator: sea of red turns investors defensiveInvestors flock to defensive assets after punishing week for global stock markets and commodities turns our Accumulator table red.
- Turkey won't plunge emerging markets into crisisEmerging markets are in bear territory, but fears of a full-blown crisis are misplaced, says Citywire AA-rated fund manager Ewan Thompson.
- Friday Papers: Trade conflict could trigger currency warAnd lira comes under new pressure after US warns of new sanctions.