Pure Financial Advice: Independent Financial Advisor in Berkshire
Pure Financial Advice are traditional Independent Financial Advisers in Tilehurst, Reading that believe in the ethos of giving advice. The principal Jerry Rubin has over 30 years industry experience specialising in all areas of financial planning including investments, pensions, tax planning, protection and mortgages.
Unlike many Independent Financial Advisers, Pure Financial Advice does not belong to a network, it is directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. This allows us complete freedom to select the most suitable products for our clients from all providers throughout the industry. Pure Financial Advice uses the latest technology in relation to financial planning and researching the marketplace.
Advice is provided to Individuals or Companies . This can either be a new enquiry or maybe you require a review. A review can be important as we can ensure your investments and pensions meet your requirements or your protection arrangements provide the benefits you expect at a competitive price.
Pure Financial Advice aims to build up a long term ongoing relationship with its clients in order to assist them along their financial life stages and to do this we provide regular reviews of your finances so we are always up to date with current wishes and are able to adapt life changes as they happen.
Pure Financial Advice works on a fee basis – or commission basis where appropriate, or a combination of both. This will be discussed at our initial meeting that is normally free of charge, and you are under no obligation when we meet.
Please call us to arrange an appointment
or to discuss your financial advice needs. Tel: 0118 9431789
- Bayer's slump on Monsanto shock knocks Europe managersShares in chemicals giant tumble after US court orders subsidiary Monsanto to pay damages to man who said weed killer caused his cancer.
- Fund managers count cost as Turkey crisis deepensMatthias Siller, whose Baring Emerging Europe trust is among worst hit, says 'it's not too late' to stop currency rout.
- FTSE falls, emerging trusts hit as Turkey rout reignitesFTSE 100 falls as Turkish lira continues to tumble, weighing on travel stocks and emerging markets investment trusts.
- Mix it up: teams of men and women deliver top returnsExclusive Citywire research finds that mixed teams of both male and female fund managers deliver the strongest returns.
- Monday Papers: Ashley urged to pay £70m extra for House of FraserAnd Turkey President Erdoğan has accused foreign interests of waging an economic war against the country.
- Asia shares fall as Turkish lira sinksJapan’s Nikkei 225 slid 1.46% in early trade amid strength in the yen, with exporter stocks trading lower.